Welcome everyone to a new year and new books on horror! This year, Trick-or-Treat Thrillers will be guiding you through some of the latest and greatest Indie horror books out there.
- Review/Article – Can Extreme Horror Romance Work? – Carnival of Chaos and Festival of The Flesh – Jim Goforth
- Review/Article – Can a book be Poetic and Horrific? – Wolves Whispers of War – Toneye Eyenot
- Review – Backwoods Bonfire – Essel Pratt
- Review – The Darkness of the Soul – Michael Noe
- Interview – Jeremy Mac, author of Embracing The Darkness
- Review/Article – A+ B-Movie in a book (part 1 of series) – Sharkantula – Essel Pratt
- Review – Blessedly Bound (An Elemental Witch Trials book 1) – Lucretia Stanhope